FTC Disclosure: If you make a purchase via a link on this site, I may receive a small commission on the transaction - at no added cost to you. Thank you!
Unique Cape Cod Beach Cottages
"Hidden Gem" Vacation Rentals in Chatham MA
Updated: May 24, 2022
Classic Cape Cod Vacation Rental Cottages - Seaside in Chatham MA
Harkening back to simpler times, five unique Cape Cod beach cottages offer vacationers a chance to unwind, unplug, and experience the Cape as it was when mom and dad were kids!
Imagine yourself here ... snoozing, shelling, swimming, or strolling along the beach. Ahhhhhh!
Overlooking the open waters of Nantucket Sound, these Chatham MA vacation rentals are the perfect place to wake to the scent of salt air, spend days at the beach, and stargaze until the sounds of the sea lull you to sleep!
Chatham MA Beach Cottages
Each of the 5 quaint cottages is special in its own way. They all feature the iconic knotty pine paneling from 1950s Cape Cod, along with comfy furniture that begs you to kick back and relax.
Two bedrooms with twin or king beds can easily accommodate mom, dad and the kids, couples on a romantic getaway, or a solo vacationer looking to get away from it all.
Bedroom #1 with king-size bed
Bedroom #2 with twin beds
Spiff up in the cozy bathroom after the day's activities ...
... then head to the kitchen, and haul out some burgers and dogs for a cookout or dine-in!
As the day comes to a close, take your front-row seats for sunset over the water. It's magnificent!
- Water views from each cottage
- 2 bedrooms/1 bath
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas grill for outdoor cooking
- Convenient location
- Rents by the week only, Saturday - Saturday
- Rates vary by cottage and season
*Note: Sorry, no pets allowed.
When you're ready to go exploring, you'll appreciate the cottages' convenient South Chatham location:
- About 3 miles west in Harwichport you'll find the ferry to Nantucket (seasonal), fishing and sightseeing charters, one of the coolest kite stores in the universe, souvenir shops, and a variety of restaurants.
- 5 miles to the east is downtown Chatham with its quaint Main Street and a great variety shopping, dining, and attractions.
- Within just a few minutes drive from the cottages are mini-golf, tennis courts, a skate park, ice cream shops, and lots more kid-friendly things to see and do.
- Miles of bike paths and nature trails are nearby, too.
- And to top it all off, you'll be centrally located for day trips to the National Seashore and other areas of Cape Cod
Interactive Property Location Map
2022 Availability & Rates
*UPDATE: May 24, 2022
The reservation calendar for these cottages is nearly full for this summer:
- July is fully booked.
- In August, there is limited availability for the week beginning on August 27th. All other August weeks are fully booked.
- There are still some open weeks in September and October. (A glorious time of year to visit the Cape!)
See other waterfront rentals nearby.
Rates vary depending on time of year and which cottage you choose.
- In-season (mid-June to early September) - from $1825 to $2795/per week.
- Shoulder seasons (mid-April to mid-June; and mid-September to early November) - from $1025 to $1795/week.
- Off-Season - not available
* Note: In-season the cottages rent by the week only, from Saturday to Saturday. Shorter stays may be available during spring and fall shoulder seasons.
Use the form below to ask about availability and rates for your preferred dates.